Warriors RPG
Hey.
Nope
Don't try scrolling away.
I follow you everywhere
MUHAHAHA
See? I only go away if you scroll up.
I know you just scrolled up. I LIED TO YOU!
I go away if you log in or join Very Happy
No!
WAIT!
DON'T GET RID OF ME!
I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warriors RPG
Hey.
Nope
Don't try scrolling away.
I follow you everywhere
MUHAHAHA
See? I only go away if you scroll up.
I know you just scrolled up. I LIED TO YOU!
I go away if you log in or join Very Happy
No!
WAIT!
DON'T GET RID OF ME!
I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!
Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of Endless Fighting

3 posters

Go down

Clan of Endless Fighting Empty Clan of Endless Fighting

Post  Frostpetal Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 am

Get it? Here's something to start you of: ((They live in the Twoleg alleys.))

Shriek of Dying Cats glared at Fang that Pierces throat,"You dare defy me?" She snarled. Though she was only 7 moons old, she was the best fighter and the most feared leader Clan Of Endless Fighting had ever had. Fang that Pierces Throat trembled but remained Upright, "Yes," She squeaked, then cleared her throat and spoke more clearly," Yes," She repeated,"You did not have to kill River That Ripples Under Breeze. All she did was disagree with you." Shriek cast a scornful glance Over At River's torn body lying on the floor, "She deserved it, and soon you will join her in the pit of worthless space." Shriek unsheathed her claws, still stained with River's blood. "Do you want me to do it?" A low rumble spoke at her ear. Shriek turned around to see her second-in-command, Rock that crumbles under claws. "Yes, allright, Now, " She growled. Raising her voice, she yowled,"Cats of ClawClan! We gather here to witness the death of Fang that Pierces Throat!" Her dark green eyes flashed eerily and her Gray tabby pelt spiked up. She glanced at Fang and was almost blown away from her mothers petrified, yet astounded face," Don't I mean anything to you?" Her mother whispered sadly. Shriek turned away," Do it now." She mumbled to Rock. He nodded and Shriek pounded away as she heard her mother's last words echo in her head. Don't I mean anything to you?

Last edited by Frostpetal on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Frostpetal
Frostpetal

Respect : 0

Cat
Clan:

Back to top Go down

Clan of Endless Fighting Empty Ravenous kit

Post  Frostpetal Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:08 pm

You can make you're own characters up,((If you PM me about it)) Smile

Fang of Ravenous Fox bowled over the small kit that disrupted his hunting. "Why are you on our territory?" He hissed, thrusting his head close to the dappled ginger-and-white head and scratching her down his side, she weakly batted him with her sheathed paw. "N-nothing! I d-didn't know." The she-kit squeaked. She squealed in pain, writhing to get away from his claws. He felt a stab of pity for the poor little kit, She didn't mean it. Horrified, he picked up his claws, picking up the little kit and bundling her into the hollow oak. He climbed in after, "Don't worry, just stay here and you will be safe. Never come out or you will die."
"I won't," The kit whispered. He curled his dark ginger body around her and started licking her wounds, wrapping his bushy tail across her body. He felt curious as to who she was. "What's you're name?"
"Blossom" she breathed, already half asleep and leaning heavily on him. He left her on the ground and caught some mice, voles, a rabbit and three birds. He piled it ontop of them as he dragged them back into the tree. He put moss under the slumbering kit and realised with a jolt how thin she was. "Goodbye" he whispered.
Frostpetal
Frostpetal

Cat
Clan:

Back to top Go down

Clan of Endless Fighting Empty Unanswered questions.

Post  Frostpetal Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:19 am

Water that Smothers Enemies crept onto the thin patch of grass next to the thunderpath, a single, withered, hollow tree creaked and groaned. She was starving and looking for something to eat. As she was a learner of evil, she didn't get to eat much. Her grey-blue tail twitched as she spotted a mouse snuffling around the thunderpath. She crouched down, but dislodged a withered leaf. When she looked up again, it was gone. She felt so tired and empty she almost dragged herself back to her patch to sleep. On the way back her stomach gave a pang and she jerked. Looking around, she saw Shriek, her leader, walking back to her den with her head hung and her tail dragging across the stony ground. When her leader looked up, her eyes looked almost sad and grieving. She padded alongside Water without speaking. Water realised Shriek was actually smaller than her, and she still had kit fur. Shriek looked up and whispered," Did I do the right thing? Am I fit to be leader when I killed my own mother?" Water paused, what should she say? Her leader was grieving. When she didn't answer, Shriek padded off with her ears flattened. She must have to deal with so much responsibility even when she's still a kit. Water realised.
Frostpetal
Frostpetal

Cat
Clan:

Back to top Go down

Clan of Endless Fighting Empty Gentle Inside

Post  Frostpetal Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:50 am

Frost sat inside her leader's den, waiting for her to come in. She drew a licked paw over her face. Pricking her ears, she looked up as Shriek stumbled in silently, sitting with her shoulders slumped. She padded over and sat beside her, gently grooming her friend's ears. Unlike some of the Clan, Frost knew Shriek inside out and had been her best friend since kit-hood. She was much older than Shriek, and knew her friend acted tough to hide her uncertainity. Shriek leaned against her, and Frost watched as her best friend slid slowly into sleep, she curled up in Shriek's nest, watching as the little cat fell in beside her, her small head on Frost's belly. Soon Frost was getting drowsy and let sleep wash over her. As she fell asleep she thought one thing, Did Shriek Really want to kill her mother?
Frostpetal
Frostpetal

Cat
Clan:

Back to top Go down

Clan of Endless Fighting Empty Re: Clan of Endless Fighting

Post  The living dead Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Howl of hungry wolfs staled around

The living dead

Respect : 1

Cat
Clan: ShadowClan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey! We don't really make our own Clans, sorry :3 We're loners right now, but I can add a new section for your own clan if you want
Jay
Jay

Respect : 1

Cat
Clan: ThunderClan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum